Biteback Sweet Relief Lotion is a plant-based lotion for horses which forms a defence against midge bites, as well as supporting calm, healthy, skin.
- Forms a barrier to biting midges
- Hydrates, moisturises and softens the skin
- Start usage in very early spring and carry on through to autumn, applying each day to mane, tail and other areas targeted by midges
- Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to protect and moisten; glycerine to soften hard skin, liquid paraffin to moisten, iodine as a trusted preservative and bog myrtle (myrica gale) oil for added protection
- DOES NOT contain any Neem
- Simply spray on, then rub/brush into target areas once a day
- Skin should look revitalised after a week of use